Do you find that when you
re broke, broke, broke all you want to do is shop, shop, shop? And when I know Im dreaming, I really let my pretend credit cards go wild. This summer make things bright and splashy. Be playful and celebratory. Be summer.
The summer is hot in Texas so shorts and loose tops are the order of the day. What I`m wearing:
- Rag Bone De Medici top light and airy
- Judy Geib Yellow Opal Quadruple Squash earrings rough-hewn and glamorous at the same time
- Karen Walker The Number One sunnies a modern take on the >
- Moschino Luisa iPhone 5 case so cute!! I`ve been in love ever since I saw Chiara Ferragni/The Blonde Salad with this
- Mary KatrantzouLeather Clutch in Abstractyellow what an amazing print! The perfect size for keeping all your small things together inside a big bag
- Marc by Marc JacobsRed Denim Shorts not too short in a fun, faded red
- Givenchy Antigona Leather Satchel holds everything, including books, magazines, and sunscreen for an afternoon by the pool
- Isabel Marant Panama Reversible Swimsuit unique and covers up my trouble spot while accentuating the waistline and legs
- Isabel MarantCaroll Strassed and Studded funky, fun, and eye-catching. Dress up those shorts!
Keep reading the evening uniform is after the jump!